Stacked is a beautiful and creative bootstrap admin template built for Angular 5+. It comes out of the box with support for angular-cli, bootstrap 4(ng-bootstrap), typescript and angular 5+.
With the available theme mixins and SCSS variables you can customize the layout, color schemes and fonts to scaffold out your own theme to suit your specific needs.
Stacked is an angular-cli theme and is written in Typescript(.ts), SCSS and HTML. Prerequisite knowledge of these is required.
With a purchase of this template you get all you need to start working on your SAAS, CRM, CMS or dashboard based project.
Once you’ve purchased please consider giving a 5 star rating, it helps in pushing out more updates and adding a lot more features.
Key Features Include:
- Angular support (Angular 5+)
- Typescript ( No jquery used)
- Bootstrap 4
- Built on top of ng-bootstrap components
- Fully responsive (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop)
- Well documented (Both online and offline)
- Easy to customize with SCSS variables and theme mixins
- Sample color themes included (Eclipse, Winter, Spring, Autumn, Summer)
- Starter layouts (full width, docked sidebar, boxed container)
- All avatar images courtesy of https://uifaces.com
- All placeholder images courtesy of https://unsplash.com
Third party components:
- Bootstrap 4
- ng-bootstrap – Bootstrap 4 components, powered by Angular
- ngx-translate – An implementation of angular translate for Angular
- ngx-charts – Declarative Charting Framework for Angular2 and beyond!
- ngx-datatable – A feature-rich yet lightweight data-table crafted for Angular4 and beyond!
- angular-calendar – Angular calendar – A flexible calendar component for angular 2.0+ that can display events on a month, week or day view.
- ng2-dragula – Simple drag and drop with dragula
- mat-sidenav component
- ng2-file-upload – Easy to use Angular2 components for files upload
- ng2-validation – angular2 validation
- angular-google-maps – Angular 2+ Google Maps Components
NOTE: This is an angular 5+ template. It’s built on bootstrap 4, SCSS is used for styling and is coded with typescript. It will not work the WordPress nor will it work as a static HTML template.
Theme Author: iamnyasha
Creation Date: 2018-01-25T21:29:54+11:00
Last Update: 2018-02-14T16:11:19+11:00